Posted Thursday, October 24
This is a new opportunity for a Project Architect to work as part of a team, and also run your own projects and be your own boss!
We are hiring a Project Architect with strong technical skills to take multi-family housing projects from a vision to construction administration. You will have the power to oversee projects from beginning to end- most often individually, other times as the leader of a small team. You can complete the design, create the documentation, and dictate what happens when to ensure your projects’ success.
What You Will Do:
• Collaborate with the internal team for planning and coordination purposes
• Take a prototype or past project and use it as the starting point for the new project requirements
• Produce the concept, schematic design, design development, and working drawings
• Create your daily and weekly plan as you see fit
• You will be in full control of your projects schedule and success!
What This Position Offers You:
• The ability to be your own boss! Run your projects from beginning to end
• Outstanding compensation ($85,000 – $95,000), full benefits package, multiple bonuses
• An opportunity to work within the growing senior living housing sector
• Join a market leading company that is growing and will provide stable, long-term employment
• Witness your projects being built and your vision realized
• Bachelor of Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited university
• 5-20+ years of progressive, professional architectural experience
• Strong technical skills and the ability to create construction documents
• Proficient with AutoCAD software
• Experience with multifamily housing or senior living projects preferred
• Professional architectural registration preferred, or in the process of becoming a licensed architect
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com