Posted Tuesday, January 14
Baker Associates, Inc Architects
We are seeking a Project Architect who desires to grow with a team of talented and dedicated professionals who is looking for their next leadership opportunity. As a dedicated team member within our firm, you would be responsible for leading assigned architectural projects through all design phases and working alongside team members to complete design, permit, and construction documents.
• Manage client relationships throughout project, making sure all client program requests and design standards are incorporated into projects.
• Manage and produce project objectives and deliverables throughout all design phases, communicating effectively with team members to successfully hit milestones and deadlines.
• Manage and produce design, permit, and construction documents.
• Develop and produce building details and thoughtful design solutions, providing technical assistance to junior team members.
• Manage and provide quality assurance and control of permit and construction documents.
• Develop and produce project manuals and specifications.
• MN licensure or NCARB Certified
• 5+ years minimum professional experience
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Strong knowledge of building codes
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of assigned projects and tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form, with clients, consultants, firm principals, and design team members.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and set priorities of project deliverables for self and team members.
• Experience designing branded retail or automotive facilities.
• LEED Professional Credential
Baker Associates, Inc. Architects offers competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life, and long-term disability.
Baker Associates, Inc. Architects is a solutions-based third-generation architecture and interior design firm that was founded in 1959. Our story began with iconic Minneapolis office buildings such as the IDS Center and TCF Tower. Today we have a long history in car dealership and theater design, and now are shifting our focus to expand into new stable future markets to augment our already strong base business. We pride ourselves in providing personalized experiences for our clients and diving into the technical aspects of design.
The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment and be a self-starter with strong abilities to multi-task and prioritize work to help develop projects. If you are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical aspects of design, we want to hear from you!