Posted Monday, March 23
Exciting new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an international healthcare team! While many other firms’ projects are being put on hold, and layoffs are unfortunately occurring, this is a stable position within an architecture studio that is actually growing!
All current projects are continuing as planned. Additionally, new projects have been awarded very recently. If you are seeking professional stability during these uncertain times, accompanied by long-term growth potential, this position can provide you both. You will not be affected by layoffs or reduced hours.
• Join a growing healthcare studio with a favorable short-term and long-term outlook
• Structured mentoring plan where you can choose your desired mentor
• Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely (post COVID-19)
• Sign on bonus available
Become an integral team member within the recognized expert in the healthcare sector. The Project Architect will provide leadership in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specifications and construction administration. Join a team with many national healthcare design awards.
• Contribute to the design of select projects including hospitals, clinics, and specialized medical facilities
• The Project Architect will work alongside the Project Manager to lead a project team through the design and preparation of the project documentation
• Assist in preparing design presentations including modeling and renderings
• Organize and direct the project team while mentoring younger staff
• Provide support the Project Designers and help execute the design intent
• Deliver beautiful designs
What This Position Offers You:
• Stability: New projects are coming in and no current projects will be put on hold, all within the most stable market sector available – healthcare
• Telecommute: You can work remotely indefinitely
• Mentoring: Industry-leading mentoring program where you choose the role you’d like to grow into, and select a mentor that is already in that same role
• Tremendous Benefits: Receive a comprehensive benefit program that provides best in class benefits
• Join a Leader: This is an opportunity to join one of the largest firms in the state, build your portfolio/resume, grow as a Senior Project Architect, and become part of an internationally recognized healthcare studio
• Architectural degree from an accredited university
• 4-10 years of progressive architectural experience
• 1+ years of healthcare experience preferred
• Proficiency with Revit software
This is a direct-hire, long-term position with one of the largest and most prestigious firms in Minnesota. Apply today!
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com