Posted Thursday, June 11
Are you an Architect that would you like to be the lead designer? Do you enjoy being an integral part of transforming a client’s dream into the conceptual design? Would you like to run projects and oversee a small team?
We are hiring a Project Architect! You will have the ability to meet with clients, create their design on an empty site, and manage project production with a small team beside you. Projects include manufacturing, commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings. Software being used is AutoCAD now, and plans for Revit in the future.
Join a design-build general contractor that values their employees and rewards them with regular bonuses, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), a strong benefit package, and a flexible and casual working environment with post-COVID work from home options, just to name a few!
What You Will Do:
• Meet with Owners to gain an understanding of their needs and vision
• Design unique projects in Southeast Minnesota from beginning to end
• Have the ability to travel to the job sites
• Express your design talents by creating the design for various one-story buildings
• Freedom to work at your own pace, and have support of other drafters and architects to delegate the production to
What This Position Offers You
• Direct the design, oversee projects, and lead a small drafting team
• 100% creative freedom to generate your own designs
• The ability to use the latest versions of AutoCAD and Revit
• Exposure to the construction aspect of the projects
• Join a stable company that is growing and will provide long-term employment with stock options
• General Contractor that has been operating successfully for over 40 years
• Based in Rochester, MN
• Annual revenue is $30M+
• Projects include manufacturing, warehouse, and various commercial
• Team includes architects, technicians, and engineers
• Licensed Architect in Minnesota
• 8-25+ years of professional experience
• Ability to attend client meetings, create initial designs, and carry the design through construction, and ultimately client turnover
• Proficiency with AutoCAD software is required, Revit a plus
• Knowledge of codes and ability to coordinate disciplines a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com