Posted Monday, September 21
DJR Architecture, Inc.
DJR Architecture is a thriving and dynamic architectural office with opportunities for development and advancement, while promoting work/life balance. We are looking for a Project Architect to join our team. Successful candidates should have 3-7 years of office experience and be dedicated to excellence in client service. Candidates should be able to manage time and project budgets both in the office and working remotely. The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, be a self-starter with strong abilities to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively either in the office or working remotely.
For 35 years DJR Architecture, Inc. has provided innovative solutions uniquely tailored to each client. Our firm culture believes in the development of well-rounded architects with competence in the whole project process from programming through construction administration. DJR has established a reputation for taking difficult sites and designing intelligent and imaginative solutions. Potential projects include multi-family, mixed-use, senior housing, hospitality, office, retail and civic projects.
Successful candidate will have the ability to create design and construction documents from project conception through construction administration. Candidates will work with team members, coordinate documents, participate in construction administration and work through code and technical issues. Candidate will make confident and reliable decisions and exercise mature architectural judgement in anticipating and solving problems.
• Professional Degree in Architecture with at least 3 years of office experience
• Registration preferred but not required
• Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Design Suite required; AutoCAD, Sketchup and additional rendering programs a plus
• Experience with consultant and document coordination
• Self-starter with ability to work either individually or in a team
• Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Strong presentation, organization time management and follow through skills
• Emphasis on strong customer focus to build lasting client relationships
DJR offers competitive salary and generous benefits package including health, dental, life, short & long-term disability, flex, PTO, paid holidays and 401k retirement savings program. DJR is committed to fostering growth opportunities and mentoring to ensure our team members continue to learn and grow. Learn more about DJR by checking out our website at www.djr-inc.com. EEO / AA Employer.
For consideration, please submit your resume and work examples to:
Sheldon Berg – firstname.lastname@example.org