Posted Monday, September 14
• 7-15 years of relevant architectural experience
• Proficient knowledge of Revit
• Previous work on wood-frame, multi-family projects is required
• Ability to work independently on all phases of a project
• Project management, construction administration, and spec writing experience are a plus
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• MN license preferred but not required
In this position you will have a leadership role on multiple projects, managing the projects from schematic design through construction administration. Duties include interacting with clients and contractors, delegating work to team members, reviewing drawings for redline changes, drafting construction documents to office standards, and conducting site visits during construction.
This is a full-time position. A range of employee benefits (including health insurance, paid vacation time, and 401k plan) are available and salary will be negotiated based on qualifications.
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Ellie Staricka: email@example.com
Collage Architects is founded and named on the idea of collaboration between all stakeholders, using great design leadership to provide creative and realistic solutions to real-world situations. The work of Collage discovers the most effective intersection between quality, authenticity, sustainability, and inherent value while creating extraordinary venues for people to live, work, play, and conduct commerce.