Posted Tuesday, November 10
If you are a passionate Project Architect looking to join a growing firm, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits in Minneapolis, MN.
This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is seeking a design professional that has the drive, skills, and leadership attitude to become a future Partner.
Project Architect Experience:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required.
– 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects.
– Architectural license preferred (in the process of obtaining).
– Business Development Experience.
Project Architect Requirements:
– Business Development experience, with an established client base.
– Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy working with people.
– Effective communicator and writing skills.
– Deadline driven. Enjoy challenges. Self-starter.
– Understands the nuances of leading an architectural firm.
– Experience as a Project Architect.
– Having an established project market type in mixed-use, retail, or manufacturing a plus.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
– Sales quota for architectural services.
– Attend, business events, conventions, and seminars.
– Develop loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work.
– Leading and managing projects and people.
– Coordinate project teams; clients, contractors, vendors, architects, and engineers.
– Manage 8-10 projects and clients at any given time.
Project Architect Compensation:
– Negotiable depending upon experience
– Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
WE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING TO FILL THIS POSITION. APPLY NOW AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED PROMPTLY! APPLYING TO THIS POSITION MAY QUALIFY YOU FOR OTHER POSITIONS AS WELL!
If you are looking to join a team that supports a highly collaborative environment, that truly puts a work/life balance at the forefront of their beliefs, then this is for you. This firm is actively interviewing and looking to bring on the right individual very soon.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like to hear more about, feel free to reach out to Zach Huisken at email@example.com 605-496-9467 — Resumes and portfolios are greatly appreciated!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.