Posted Saturday, February 13
At 10K Architecture our work consists of a wide range of project sizes, types and styles. We pride ourselves on this diversity and the custom-tailored design solutions we offer each client. We are currently engaged in multi-family, single-family, and commercial tenant improvement projects.
Being a small and highly collaborative firm, we seek to work with well-rounded individuals who can fill multiple roles and are motivated to continually learn and grow professionally alongside of us. You will be expected to take ownership of your work as you oversee all aspect of projects from concept through final punch list. We are currently working in our office with COVID-19 protocols in place.
Our ideal candidate:
• Holds a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• Has 5-12 years of experience working in an architectural firm
• Is able to collaborate as a team member, while having the focus to work independently and efficiently
• Has a strong understanding of construction standards, detailing and specifications
• Has experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp. Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Enscape for SketchUp, and Revit is helpful, but not required.
• Speaks and writes English fluently
10K Architecture offers salaries commensurate with experience, flexible paid time-off and a SIMPLE IRA plan with the firm matching up to 3% of employee’s compensation.
If this sounds like you and you desire to work in a small firm environment, please email a cover letter, resume, sample portfolio, three references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.