Posted Sunday, March 28
Design by Melo
We are looking for a Senior Project Architect with 10+ years of experience to lead our projects, oversee a small team and lead all coordination with consultants and General Contractors for projects in the multifamily, hospitality, and corporate market sectors.
The Project Architect will take the conceptual design and complete the drawings for all phases through construction documentation.
If you are a team leader, technical expert, and enjoy mentoring junior staff, this may be a great fit for you. The ideal candidate will have leadership acumen and is eager for opportunities to grow. Join a young firm and help us build a strong and nurturing culture of collaboration.
• 10-15 years of professional architecture experience
• Knowledge of Contract Documents and Specifications
• Ability to lead and manage projects
• Proficient with Revit software
• Licensure not required
• After a 60-day period, there will be an option to work remotely
• A leadership role in a growing architecture firm.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture
• 10-15+ years of progressive experience
• Highly proficient with Revit software
• Ability to design, develop, and draw architectural plans, sections, elevations, details, etc taking into consideration the building codes and accessibility codes
• Experience coordinating with the various disciplines and consultants
• Project experience with housing, corporate.
Hospitality is a plus
• Great communication skills
• Self-motivated and highly driven
• Passionate about high quality and inclusive design
About Design by Melo
Design by Melo is an architectural, urban design and community development services provider specializing in residential and commercial architecture in the Twin Cities.
Design by Melo was founded in 2018 based on the belief that the built environment needs to do more than address the functional needs of proposed spaces – the built environment must also speak to the values of global engagement, cultural competency, inclusion, sustainability and human performance.
• Paid Time Off (accrue 1 week per year)
• Paid Holidays
• Direct deposit
If you believe this position is for you, please send your resume and portfolio to Damaris Hollingsworth.