Posted Thursday, May 27
Would you enjoy working for an architecture firm small enough to have a casual family atmosphere, yet large enough to have very cool projects?
Now hiring a Project Architect to be a key contributor on all phases of design, documentation, and construction administration. You will have the opportunity to design, coordinate team efforts, and manage projects! The environment is conducive to growth, with exposure to all aspects of architectural projects in the public, civic, and government sectors.
This stable position offers paid for health insurance, a 5% 401k match, paid time off, paid holidays, profit sharing, cash bonuses, and much more!
What You Will Do:
The Project Architect will work as part of a collaborative team with various projects through all phases of design. Work alongside senior Architects and Project Managers to learn and grow professionally, and advance to a new role when you are ready. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with projects in the public and private sector in a direct hire, full time position with salary, full benefits, and long-term stability.
• Join a team that encourages exposure to all areas of projects from start to finish
• Receive mentoring from with Senior Architects and Project Managers to develop designs, details, and specification standards
• Develop presentations, designs and technical solutions for all phases of a project
• Produce conceptual renderings for project and presentation purposes
• Prepares architectural working drawings and related project documents
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
What is it like to work here? You will be immersed in a small/mid-size firm dedicated to civic and public architecture. Team sizes are usually 3-4 people and current projects are up to $60M in size. Benefits are tremendous and include health insurance paid in full, a pension plan, profit sharing, 5% 401k match, and cash bonuses. Flexible hours and remote working options. Every Friday is a half-day.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Masters degree preferred
• 5-15+ years of progressive experience in an architectural firm
• Proficient with Revit software. AutoCAD and SketchUp a plus
• Licensure preferred but not required
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com