Posted Monday, April 25
JLG Architects is growing and looking for our next employee-owner as Project Architect.
Why join JLG? Because we have devoted 33 years to empowering the future of architecture, driven by architectural solutions and project delivery that solves problems, streamlines systems, connects communities, and makes people (and clients) ridiculously happy.
In this role, you will be working from design to project closeout, playing an integral role in the execution of projects through stellar, high-quality project documentation. You will be given the tools, talent, and opportunity to help drive projects over the finish line, reinforcing JLG as a national and local pacesetter with a goal of making clients raving fans and your career a raving success.
Your neighbor may not appreciate your daily over-communication, but JLG does. We look for Project Architects who see value in clearly and consistently communicating every single project detail.
To accomplish high-level projects, we need high-level minds that are ready to lead the way in shaping our communities with award-winning sports arenas, hospitals, schools, wellness centers, offices, and every space in between.
If you’re ready to build a future within a progressive firm that embraces team culture, values your individual strengths, and rewards you with ownership, we’re ready to make you our newest JLGer!
JLG Architects is seeking a Project Architect who:
– Is educated. You’ve earned a professional degree – bachelor’s or Master of Architecture from an accredited university, have current architectural registration/licensure, and can present a portfolio that demonstrates design capabilities.
– Is a technology taskmaster. You use your Revit experience and expert knowledge of project delivery to live out the design intent and champion the project’s 3D model.
– Is experienced. You understand architectural business and the construction process – you can autonomously own, plan, and deliver throughout projects in the construction budget range of $20-60 million.
– Knows your stuff. You bring broad technical knowledge, construction detailing, and material knowledge acquired through field experience in multiple project types. You have advanced knowledge of building code and life safety issues with evidence of quality project document delivery.
– Elevates excellence.
You follow JLG processes, ensuring documents are well coordinated and meet project program and goal outcomes, working with Construction Services Specialist staff to elevate excellence in the Construction Administration phase.
A few more attributes of a future JLG-er:
– Consistently delivers. As a Project Architect, your delivery is always up to par, assisting the JLG Project Manager and Principal-in-Charge with plan development and managing the time and efforts of the production team to get the work done.
– Collaborates & communicates.
You are solution-oriented, using excellent verbal, graphic, and written communication skills to simplify decision-making, problem-solving, and team collaboration.
– Takes responsibility. You’re ready to be as equally responsible for the success of projects as the Project Managers, from programming through project completion.
– Leads by learning. Your set your sights on becoming a future firm leader, continuously elevating your skills as a successful Architect while mentoring and training Job Captains, Project Associates, and Project Technicians. – Loves your community. You’re an enthusiastic volunteer, positive person, and engaged steward of your community.
– You are ready to apply.
To take the first step in becoming a JLG employee-owner, visit: https://jlgarchitects.com/careers. MUST apply on our website to be considered for this position.**