Posted Thursday, May 12
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect within one of the region’s top interior architecture firms! The Project Architect will have the ability to join an award-winning Minneapolis firm that has a strong luxury, hospitality, restaurant, and entertainment portfolio.
The Project Architect will work on unique restaurant and hospitality projects of distinction. You will be part of a team that creates unique concepts for each project while practicing synergistic design. The successful design approach guides decisions, from the overall concept to the smallest detail, and creates proven award-winning designs. You will work on projects from concept to completion in a collaborative studio environment.
• Conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation
• Design support and presentation material creation
• Contribute directly to the execution of documents and details, and delegate production to junior staff
• Interior Design and Architecture firm based in Minneapolis
• 50+ employees
• One of the most prestigious and awarded firms in region
• Project typologies include corporate, luxury, hospitality, restaurant, and entertainment
• Professional degree in Architecture or Architectural Registration (AIA)
• 6-15 years of progressive architecture experience
• Strong technical skills including knowledge of building codes
• A demonstrated track record of project management and/or client management
• Working knowledge of software including Revit
• Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience a plus
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com