Project Architect – Bismarck, ND
Posted Tuesday, April 26
Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Are you “driven” to be at your best for clients? Do you believe relationships are everything?
At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that Make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
Come join our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Architect to be a respected member of the project team in our Bismarck, ND office, participating in a wide variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, detail orientated, hard worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value driven employees who will “listen” and “learn” with humble confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
• Documentation of the project from concept and schematic design through construction documentation and detailing
• Organization and coordination of all construction documents (drawings & specifications)
• Client and Consultant coordination
• Research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
• Implementation of all local, state and federal applicable building codes, constructability and architectural standards of practice in Midwest region.
• Site observations and site inventory documentation
• Participate in all aspects of construction administration related activities (in office & on site)
• Lead / Mentor production staff.
• 8-10 years of experience minimum.
Project Architect preferred but could also be non-registered Project Manager.
Prefer experience in some of these categories
• Financial Projects (Banks / Credit Unions)
• Recreation Facilities (Ice Arena, Multi-use court facilities, Air supported dome and fitness facilities, etc.)
• Government Center / Corporate Office Buildings
• Office / Warehouse buildings
• Light Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
• Tenant improvement projects (office, retail, restaurants)
• Native American focused projects
• Aviation Projects
• Exceptional people skills: Must enjoy people
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Develop strong and loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work
• Monitor internal A&E project schedules and budgets
• Driven individual w/ ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be an authentic and humble individual who has the drive to develop relationships
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required
• Sketchup and Rendering experience a plus
• Sound technical detailing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
• LEED AP or LEED BD+C credential a plus
• On site field construction administration experience on at least 10 projects over $2 million in construction costs
• In office construction administration experience on at least 10-15 projects.
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects.
Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG has offices in Minneapolis, MN and Bismarck, ND, but we have projects from coast to coast.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Our excellent benefits package includes: Health insurance with Health Saving Accounts, dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(K) Plan, as well as paid time off and paid holidays.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.