Project Architect / Designer
Posted Saturday, September 21
Ron Brenner Architects
Ron Brenner Architects; located in Stillwater, MN specializes in custom Single-Family Residential Design and intimately scaled Commercial projects. We are seeking a well-rounded individual to be responsible for a variety of tasks from Schematic Design through Construction Documents. You will be valued as a key member of our team. Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills / traits:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience performing a variety of design tasks and creating coordinated drawings for new custom homes.
• A high level of Proficiency in Revit. Ability to communicate all aspects of the design (Exterior and Interior Architecture) within Revit.
• Excellent Sketchup and Rending skills.
• Interior Design skills would be a strong plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• A working knowledge of Autocad.
• A professional degree in Architecture would be valued but not required.
• A desire to learn, work within a team environment and have fun in the process. Fuddy-Duddies need not apply.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are open to this position being full-time, part-time or on a contract basis.
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience.