Project Architect (Licensed Architect)
Posted Friday, January 20
Are you a licensed Project Architect that enjoys working with passionate design professionals in a Healthcare Studio?
We are now hiring a Project Architect to join a highly awarded Healthcare Studio! This Project Architect role is within a healthcare studio where you will have the ability to work on unique healthcare projects nationwide including hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, and more!
This is an opportunity to join an architecture firm that offers complete architectural design, interior design, planning, and sustainable design services.
• Contribute to the delivery of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and medical facilities.
• Receive outstanding compensation
• Enjoy multiple annual scheduled bonuses
• Take part in the Employee stock ownership program (ESOP)
• Benefit from health insurance, dental insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance
• Receive paid time off and paid holidays
• Boost your retirement savings with 401K contributions
• Join a team that has been thriving for 40+ years!
Would you like to have the option of moving between design studios to gain project exposure in a variety of sectors? You can also work within other studios that include commercial, housing, academic, and industrial projects!
Background Profile of the Project Architect:
• Architectural degree from an accredited college
• Professional registration (licensed Architect) or working towards licensure
• 5+ years of progressive architectural experience
• 2+ years of previous healthcare project experience
• Proficiency with Revit software, AutoCAD experience a plus
Join an architectural design team with a 40-year history of providing a stimulating, collaborative, and creative environment! We are hiring now so apply today!
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com