Project Architect/Manager 8+ years
Posted Thursday, April 15
Urbanworks Architecture LLC
Salary / Compensation
Competitive Salary with above market benefits!
PROJECT ARCHITECT/MANAGER (8+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
UrbanWorks Architecture is a dynamic, team-oriented design firm that specializes in multi-family and urban infill projects. We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated individual for a full time architectural position. Those with proven creative perspective, a collaborative nature and detail oriented leadership skills are encouraged to apply.
• Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution.
• Demonstrated interest in Urban Development.
• Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, or other modeling software.
• Minimum 8+ years experience in managing all aspects of projects.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
• Self-motivated disposition with a desire for professional growth. Licensed or working towards licensure.
• Affable personality, with a strong work ethic and sense of humor.
UrbanWorks offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible scheduling and paid time off; 401(k); parking; continuing education; and reimbursement for professional society memberships.
We are an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and sample of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding our application process, please call (612) 455-3100.
Please visit http://urban-works.com/careers/ to learn more about this great career opportunity!