Project Architect – North Dakota
Posted Tuesday, April 20
Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Are you “driven” individual to be at your best for clients? Do you believe relationships are everything?
At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
Come join our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Architect to be a respected member of the project team in our Bismarck office, participating in a wide variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, detail orientated, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do.
We value driven employees who will “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
• Documentation of the project from concept and schematic design through construction documentation and detailing
• Organization and coordination of all construction documents (drawings & specifications)
• Client and Consultant coordination
• Research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
• Implementation of all local, state and federal applicable building codes, constructability and architectural standards of practice in Midwest region.
• Site observations and site inventory documentation
• Participate in all aspects of construction administration related activities (in office & on site)
• Lead / Mentor production staff.
• Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy people
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Develop strong and loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work.
• Monitor internal A&E project schedules and budgets.
• Driven individual w/ ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be an authentic and humble individual who has the drive to develop relationships
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
• Sketchup and Rendering experience a plus.
• Sound technical detailing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
• LEED AP or LEED BD+C credential a plus
• On site field construction administration experience on at least 5 projects over $2 million in construction costs
• In office construction administration experience on at least 10 projects
• Licensed to practice Architecture and a Registered Architect in (preferred in State of ND or MN) for minimum of 5 years
• 6-10 years of experience in Commercial Architecture projects (preferred in some of the types below):
o Financial Projects (Banks / Credit Unions)
o Recreation Facilities (Ice Arena, Multi-use court facilities, Air supported dome and fitness facilities, etc.)
o Government Center / Corporate Office Buildings
o Office / Warehouse buildings
o Light Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
o Tenant improvement projects (office, retail, restaurants)
o Native American focused projects
o Medical Office Buildings or Outpatient Medical clinics
o Religious Facilities.
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG also has an office in Minneapolis, MN.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package includes all of the standards: 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental, eye, short and long term disability, life insurance coverage, paid time off and holidays.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.