Project Architect / Project Designer – Fargo, ND
Posted Tuesday, April 26
RLE is a full-service architectural, interior design, marketing, and building forensics firm in West Fargo, ND.
Since the founding of the first company, R.L. Engebretson, in 1992, the group has approached each project
with a dedication to lasting client relationships, quality workmanship, and total customer care. As our clients’
needs expanded, so have our services.
We offer a wide array of services including site analysis, architecture,
master planning, building information modeling, programming, sustainable design, renovation, interior
design, furnishings/rugs, window coverings, accessories/art, logo design, web design, branding, mobile
marketing, social media, property condition assessments, thermal imaging, building forensics, and litigation
support. RLE’s architectural firms are licensed in 17 states across the United States.
Our team is motivated and
energetic. Our projects reflect our creativity and attention to detail.
RLE provides professional services to many customers including commercial, retail, offices, residential,
education, hospitality and dining, research facilities, development, medical, banking, liturgical, sports facilities,
activity centers, crisis management and litigation.
We aim to create a positive working environment for our team built on collaboration, teamwork, diverse ideas,
and fun. We hire people who are ambitious, sharp, have a sense of humor, and who want to join a firm that
puts a spotlight on clients above our own recognition.
The RLE Group has an immediate need for an experienced architectural project manager to work in our Fargo,
ND office. The successful candidate will collaborate with a multi-disciplined team of architects and engineers
and be responsible for the architectural leadership for multiple projects that may be scheduled concurrently.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Provide professional architectural design and project management services in the concept design,
schematic design, design development construction document and construction administration phases
of assigned projects, including but not limited to programming, design, scheduling, A/E fee and
project cost budget management, production of Revit design and construction document drawings,
contract administration, and customer satisfaction
• Prepare code compliance evaluations and participate in reviews with various governing agencies for
code compliance in relation to zoning laws, fire regulations, building codes, and other ordinances
• Assist in the preparation of oral and written presentations on the design and production of projects;
assist in the presentation and explanation of proposals, reports, and findings
• Attend internal meetings to ensure design specifications are coordinated with drawings
• Coordinate information and work of multi-disciplined team throughout the development and contract
document phases of a project
• Lead a team of architects, technicians, and interns throughout the contract document phases of a
project; serve as a mentor for less experienced architects and developing architectural personnel
• Provide strong technical detailing skills in a variety of construction materials and building types
• Report status of design process and cost analysis to Director of Architecture.
• Ability to persuasively and visually communicate ideas
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with project personnel
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a multi-disciplined team
• Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications and Autodesk Revit is required
• Ability to formulate sound and educated decisions based upon available information; strong self
confidence Excellent time management and organization skills
• Excellent client management and customer service orientation and presentation skills
• Ability to be highly creative and bring abstract ideas into design
• Detailed understanding of various regulatory building codes
• Thorough working knowledge of current construction materials and methods
Education and License.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from accredited college or university in Architecture
• Professional expertise demonstrated through 10+ years of progressive experience working with various
• Registered Architect for minimum of 5+ years
• Current affiliation and/or membership of local, state, or national industry organization(s) is a plus
• LEED Accredited Professional is a plus
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please email us a resume, work samples, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.