Project Architect / Project Manager
Posted Thursday, July 25
DeVetter Design Group
DeVetter Design Group is a collaborative architecture, planning and design firm that is committed to creating thoughtful design solutions that further our client’s mission, our profession and our community. We are an established firm with an emphasis in education, medical and residential design.
We are seeking a talented, motivated Project Architect / Project Manager with 6 to 10 years of experience which includes client relationship building. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing firm in a leadership role.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative team environment, and a desire for involvement in all phases of project design and construction.
Responsibilities will include:
– Developing design concepts with team members
– Producing an accurate set of construction documents in a collaborative process
– Interacting with internal team members, clients and consultants in a leadership role
– Integrating design, technical and management disciplines
– Construction administration through project close-out
Successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly. Experience and ability to work in a self-directed manner is required.
Requirements of candidate:
– Professional degree in Architecture
– Understanding of building materials and their use and application in building design
– Proficiency in Revit with a working knowledge of AutoCAD
– Ability to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to others
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Working knowledge of how to produce a coordinated set of construction documents.
DeVetter Design Group offers salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Match and Profit-Sharing.
Interested candidates please send cover letter, resume and samples of work to:
Please no phone calls.