Project Architect/Project Manager (Multiple Positions Open)
Posted Monday, December 30
Shea, Inc. is a nationally recognized design firm with a unique approach of creating solutions through a seamless blend of architecture, interior design and branding/marketing communications. Shea is a leader in providing creative, strategic and business-based solutions for clients in the areas of retail, restaurant/hospitality, financial institutions and corporate. Our award winning work provides real business results for clients and has built our reputation for smart creativity.
We have a full-time opening for a Project Architect with minimum 8 years of experience in project management, construction documents, and code knowledge. Ideal candidate will be registered, have full understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the fields of restaurant and hospitality, retail, corporate and financial institutions. Candidate will be responsible for day-to-day contact and management of clients, contractors, consultants and supporting design staff.
Shea requires leadership, responsibility and independence with an emphasis on service, collaboration, creativity and results. As a representative of Shea, we expect integrity and clear communications in our day-to-day environment.
• Demonstrated project management from project initiation through project completion with internal project team, along with client, general contractors, engineers and city/health department process.
• Preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents through thorough knowledge and skills in Revit including layers, redlines and an understanding of code.
• Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines, in a fast turnaround environment.
• Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail; organization and follow through skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.