Posted Friday, March 13
The Opus Group seeks a Project Associate to join our Architecture group.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it’s why our associates come here, and why they stay – just ask them. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers, every single day. At Opus you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. You get to create solutions, forge relationships, and work with industry experts. Our award winning teams are united by one mission, and are driven to deliver impactful results for our clients and communities. If you want to build more, join us at Opus.
Working out of our headquarters in Minnetonka, MN, the Project Associate is responsible for providing BIM modeling support, and assisting with miscellaneous design and technical problems for all types of department documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in the production of portions of products in all phases with all work to be reviewed by supervisor.
• Perform BIM modeling on small to medium size projects of simple to moderate complexity with limited supervision.
• Assist with preparation of proposal and working documents, maintaining graphic quality, accuracy and completeness of work.
• Assist with minor problem solving efforts on assigned projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related area
• Some experience in a directly related field highly preferred
• Commercial design-build and BIM experience helpful
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills for productive interaction with department, company, and outside personnel
Please send your resume and work samples/portfolio (or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.