Posted Monday, March 4
Minnesota Wisconsin Playground (MWP)
Minnesota Wisconsin Playground is currently seeking a project designer to join our team in Golden Valley, Minnesota. This is a full-time position in a growing company. This individual will collaborate on exciting landscape architecture and park planning projects within our design team. Projects range from modest trail amenities to million dollar destination parks.
1. Assist in the design and management of commercial playground products and park construction projects
2. Prepare drawings, renderings, quotes, proposals, presentations, and more
3. Review and respond to Request for Proposals, Request for Qualifications, and more
4. Visit new construction sites to gather information such as dimensions, elevations and photography
5. Participate in project meetings with staff, clients, suppliers, designers and contractors
Experience and Skills:
1. Strong computer skills including AutoCAD (required), 3D Studio Max and AdobeCreative Suite
2. Experience with Lumion preferred
3. Technical knowledge of construction details and methods
4. General knowledge of ADA and ASTM standards
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Organized, detail-oriented, punctual and willing to learn
7. Experience estimating and managing landscape construction projects is admirable
8. Working towards or recently completed degree in architecture, landscape architecture, engineering, drafting, or similar
Family-owned since its establishment in 1977, Minnesota Wisconsin Playground takes pride in building strong communities across the Midwest. From planning to ribbon cutting, we guide our customers through every step of the project. We partner with municipalities, schools, architects and youth organizations to plan, design and build their vision from the ground-up.
Minnesota Wisconsin Playground offers an extensive assortment of superior park and recreation products and services to meet all of our client’s needs. In addition to GameTime commercial park equipment, we provide turnkey solutions for shelters, shades, site furnishings, recreational surfacing, adult fitness equipment, obstacle
courses, splash pads, sports equipment, dog parks, and more.
For decades, Minnesota Wisconsin Playground has led the industry in designing and installing park projects that demonstrate the highest level of craftsmanship, innovation, safety, accessibility and sustainable design. We remain highly selective about which product manufacturers, suppliers, and contractors we partner with to ensure our work
goes unrivaled. With each opportunity, Minnesota Wisconsin Playground looks forward to fostering longterm relationships and earning our client’s trust through outstanding customer service and support.
To learn more, visit us at www.mnwiplay.com .
Please send resume and work samples to Eric Denning at Eric@mnwiplay.com .