Posted Wednesday, June 8
Pope Design Group
We are seeking a full-time design-focused Architect to contribute creative expertise on a wide range of project types including Corporate, Education, Community, Senior Living, Multi-Family Housing, Healthcare, and Retail. The ideal candidate will have experience designing projects in a collaborative team setting, working with colleagues in-house, clients, General Contractors, and key subcontractors.
- Develop designs that respond to a client’s program, budget and schedule requirements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, supporting multiple project teams.
- Collaborate with the in-house project teams and others to develop design and maintain design integrity during all project phases.
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in design presentations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to collaborate with designers and clients to create designs that respond to the owner’s needs, mission and values.
- Knowledge of Architectural principles and practices and experience with a variety of project types.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency with Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Professional Degree in Architecture and professional registration preferred.
- 10+ years of experience.