Posted Friday, July 22
Pope Design Group
We are seeking a full-time design-focused Architect to contribute creative expertise on a wide range of project types including Corporate, Education, Community, Senior Living, Multi-Family Housing, Healthcare, and Retail. The ideal candidate will have experience designing projects in a collaborative team setting, working with colleagues in-house, clients, General Contractors, and key subcontractors.
– Develop designs that respond to a client’s program, budget and schedule requirements.
– Work on multiple projects simultaneously, supporting multiple project teams.
– Collaborate with the in-house project teams and others to develop design and maintain design integrity during all project phases.
– Prepare presentation materials and participate in design presentations.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to collaborate with designers and clients to create designs that respond to the owner’s needs, mission and values.
– Knowledge of Architectural principles and practices and experience with a variety of project types.
– Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency with Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Professional Degree in Architecture and professional registration preferred.
– 10+ years of experience.
About Pope Architects: We are a full service architectural and interior design firm based in St. Paul, MN founded in 1974. Today, our work in Senior and Multi-Family Housing, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, and the Education markets drive continued growth and provide many opportunities to serve our client’s needs by developing creative and responsive solutions.
When searching for talent to join our team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, and recruit individuals that support our core values: passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to exceed client expectations and offer a collaborative design experience with a focus on excellence. These values span across those who fill all positions in our firm, from the architects, interior designers, and technicians to the administrative and support staff. We provide an enriching place for staff to work, while having fun.
To learn more about our firm please visit our website, www.popearch.com AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please forward referral resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.