Posted Tuesday, May 7
Project Manager, Corporate / Workplace
Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with a leading Architectural and Engineering firm in search of a Project Manager for their Corporate / Workplace sector. As a Project Manager, you will be hands-on with the design staff during all phases of the project and coordinate with vendors and internal partners. This role will be responsible for leading projects on budget and schedule while delivering design excellence.
– Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success
– Be able to handle complex design projects
– Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical
– Serve as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
– Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
– Estimates fees, determine scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
– CID or Licensed Architect
– 8+ years of industry experience; 5+ years project management experience with Corporate, Workplace Interiors
– Diverse project type experience from mid-sized renovations to large scale new construction
– Revit proficient
– Knowledge of Microsoft Project for project scheduling, and Excel for budgeting and fee proposals
– Willing to travel as projects or tasks require
– Collaborative management style and strong people skills
– Good communication and public speaking skills to participate in interviews and client presentations
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.