Posted Friday, August 9
Here is your opportunity to join an international design firm as a Project Manager!
As a Project Manager, you will manage all phases of commercial architecture project lifecycles, including project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up. This Project Manager role will work collaboratively with their team to ensure that education projects, including K-12, are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Involvement in proposals, definition of deliverables, schedules, and fees
• Lead and develop your architecture team
• Monitor team performance, and update project schedules as needed
• Collaboration with the Studio and Operations Leaders
What This Project Manager Position Offers You:
• The ability to work remotely, at any location you choose, or in the office. You can select the amount of time in the office versus telecommuting
• A direct-hire, full-time, long term position
• Receive a comprehensive benefit package in addition to the salary which includes health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 401K plan, and much more
• A company culture that fosters collaboration and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
• A standard bonus program of 10%
• Join a team that has fun throughout the day- with a very favorable long-term outlook!
• Company operating successfully for over 20 years
• Offers architecture, engineering, construction, and planning services
• Focus on K12 projects
• Growing team, with tremendous professional advancement opportunities
What You Will Need:
• Demonstrated experience in leading design and technical staff, creating budgets, project scheduling, and staff management
• 5+ years experience as a Project Manager for K-12 or higher education projects
• The ability to effectively manage client relationships
• Licensed Architect preferred
• Previous experience with K-12 educational projects a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com