Posted Tuesday, February 4
Continued growth and expansion have created an exciting opening for an architectural Project Manager!
Join a growing Minneapolis design firm and enjoy varied involvement with both client development and successful delivery of projects. In this senior-level leadership role you will have the unique opportunity to help grow a studio, provide project leadership, and manage client relations!
• Coordinate project consultants and activities, including administrative and technical
• Manage the budget and timeline while adhering to company standards and client expectations
• Act as a primary client liaison to manage the communication, schedule, budget and scope of work
• Involvement with client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance
What This Position Offers You:
• Join a highly recognized architecture firm that has been the recipient of many awards for design driven projects
• Full-time position that includes above average salary and a comprehensive benefit package
• Commitment to a personalized professional growth plan
• Brand new office space, flexible hours, and a focus on employee wellness
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Licensed Architect
• 5+ years of experience managing commercial architecture projects
• Multifamily housing or urban living project experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Revit a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com