Posted Friday, February 7
AECOM’s Buildings + Places Group is hiring a Project Manager for our Grand Rapids or Southfield, Michigan location.
• Manages one or more very complex project, involving a combination of the following:
• Clients with a national geographic footprint; OR,
• Projects involving a full spectrum of services offered by IE; OR,
• Other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
• Manages all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
• Has consenting and regulatory authority for approvals.
• Manages other Project Managers.
Bachelor’s degree with major in Architecture, Interior Design or related field and 4+ years of relevant experience leading or managing projects or demonstrated equivalency of experience/education
Experience in Higher Education, Hospitality and/or Healthcare market sectors
Strong presentation skills
Project Management experience on BIM projects
Strong understanding of architecture, interior design and engineering design coordination and delivery requirements