Posted Thursday, November 12
As an architecture Project Manager, you will enjoy managing all phases of the project lifecycle for commercial building projects. Duties will include managing project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up.
The Project Manager for commercial architecture projects will work collaboratively with a small architecture team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget.
• Focused on Budget, Schedule, and Quality
• Commitment to effective communication, quality control and project delivery
• Effectively manage agreement, scope and project participant alignment
• Monitor design service, align owner expectations, and collaborate on construction team
This is an immediate opportunity for a manager / doer to join a mid-sized Twin Cities architecture firm has been operating successfully for 40+ years. Projects will include public, government, and civic design. Current projects range in size from $20M – $50M and there is plenty of work for stable employment through 2021.
What You Will Need:
• 15+ years of progressive experience with commercial architecture firms
• Professional architectural registration
• Experience managing projects from programming through construction administration
• Experience with projects that are publicly bid is helpful
• Proficient with Revit
• Knowledge of specifications a plus
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com