Posted Thursday, June 10
Grand Forks, ND
As a Project Manager at Widseth, you’ll work alongside a team of architectural professionals on projects across Minnesota and North Dakota.
The variety of projects include schools, offices, state and municipal facilities, hospitality, industrial and institutional buildings. If you have a passion to design on a variety of building types, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Primary focus will be on managing projects from bidding phase through completion of construction, in addition to the following:
• Interpreting design concepts and translating them into workable solutions and evaluate alternatives for cost effectiveness.
• Implementing all local, state, and federal applicable building codes, constructability, and architectural standards of practice.
• Working efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, as well as balancing multiple projects.
• Coordinating verbal and written communications with a multi-discipline team. Interacting with contractors and clients throughout the various phases of the project.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited Architectural or Construction Management program
• 5-10 years’ architectural design or construction management experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
• Knowledge of principles and practices of architecture.
• Experience with Revit, specifications and IBC is required.
Widseth provides work-life balance by offering competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing, bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays.