Posted Wednesday, June 8
Pope Design Group
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong architectural project management and leadership skills to work with our Senior Living and Multi-family housing markets. This person will be as comfortable in a business-development and project-pursuit role, as they are leading a project design team. The position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Must have a strong background and familiarity with Multi-family Housing or Senior Living project types.
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages of completion, lead project teams completing ongoing work, serve as primary client liaison and promote new projects.
- Carry primary responsibility for managing budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and documentation, responsiveness of design solutions, and growth of the client relationship.
- Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
- May supervise a small staff of architects, technicians & designers
- Unfold existing client relationships and help to establish new ones.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Multi-family Housing or Senior Living project types.
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic and creative thinking.
- Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and has a working knowledge of Bluebeam, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software.
Education and Experience:
- Professional Degree in Architecture; Professional licensure is preferred.
10+ years of experience and at least 5+ years of experience managing Multi-family Housing or Senior Living Project Types.