Posted Friday, July 15
Blumentals is a well-established firm of 46 years, with a proud history of quality projects and a cooperative, friendly working environment. We currently have a Project Manager opening for a qualified licensed Architect with minimum 10 years plus experience, and minimum of 3 years of project management experience. Applicants should have a strong working knowledge of architectural practice, document production, construction, and be able to leverage current technologies in design and document production.
As a client-focused firm, our project managers take ownership of the project at its inception with the benefit of following the project through construction, while building relationships with clients, design team members, and community stakeholders.
– Preparation of proposals including fees and scope of services
– Collaborating with the client to produce project program and develop scope of work
– Leading the team to prepare plans for each phase of the project
– Communications with clients, consultants, suppliers, contractors, and project stakeholders
– Oversee schedules, project staffing, and budget
– Office administrative responsibilities
We look forward to meeting and learning more about you. Please submit your interest and resume to Jim Moy.