Project Manager – Architecture
Posted Monday, October 12
Your employment checklist:
• Join an architecture team with 50 years of established growth and stability
• Design, lead a team, and run commercial architecture projects from start to finish
• Receive a salary of up to $120,000 annually and receive additional bonuses
• Fun team environment
If this checklist works for you, please read on!
AEC Resources is hiring a Project Manager! Yes, this position involves standard PM duties including scheduling, budgeting, and management. However, you can join a national design firm and help determine processes, procedures, and run projects how YOU want to. This is a rare opportunity to get in at the ground level of a younger, but established, architecture design studio. Your personal and professional advancement will occur as rapidly as the growth trajectory experienced by this design studio over the past five years.
The Project Manager will be instrumental in the architectural project lifecycle from conceptual design through construction. You will create designs and manage the production drawings for projects nationwide!
• Join an established and growing team in a ground floor opportunity
• Become a member of a nationally recognized leader
• Flexible hours provide a desirable work-life balance
• Benefit from free parking, site visits, mentoring, new office space, free sporting events, and volunteering opportunities
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more!
• Salary up to $120,000 and bonuses
• Bachelor’s degree or Master of Architecture degree
• 10-25+ years of progressive architecture experience
• NCARB registered, licensed Architect
• Proficient with Revit software
• Previous experience with managing projects
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com