Project Manager – Architecture
Posted Wednesday, May 11
Are you an architectural Project Manager with experience managing corporate clients? If yes, read on!
AEC Resources is hiring a Project Manager on behalf of an award-winning architecture and interiors firm with offices around the world!
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to lead projects and manage a wide variety of corporate clients. Your experience as a Project Manager means that you can have an impact on innovation, creativity, and the well-being of client employees that use your corporate office environments.
This integral role will have the ability to work on corporate projects throughout the world! You can use your design and leadership skills to make a corporate mission translate into a beautiful workplace. Benefit from a healthy studio that is stable and growing.
• Lead your projects through all design phases
• Maintain relationships with corporate accounts
• Support and lead project delivery
• Have the opportunity to work with multiple corporate clients worldwide
• Share your knowledge and passion of creative design with an equally passionate project team
• Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Prior experience with corporate workplace projects preferred
• The ability to lead a team and manage client relations
• WELL AP, LEED AP, or PMP is a plus
• Technical Proficiency with MS Office Suite
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com