Project Manager/ AutoCAD Technician
Posted Tuesday, March 12
Murphy & Co. Design
If you love details & AutoCAD, and are looking to make a difference in the world of high end residential architecture, this might be the position for you!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager & AutoCAD wiz who possesses the following skills & attributes:
• Ability to work effectively & accurately in AutoCAD for the purpose of compiling construction documents.
• High quality control standards for yourself & CAD technicians
• Friendly, fun, professional, confident, grateful, & respectful
• Enthusiastic demeanor in a non-egotistical way
• Project & team leader
• Effective communicator & listener
• Over deliverer
As a Project Manager of the CAD team, you will be responsible for taking designs from the Design team and further developing them using AutoCAD. Typical tasks include the extensive development of technical AutoCAD drafting, in house team meetings, contractor meetings, construction questions & administration, communication with clients & various sub-contractors.
Murphy & Co Design is a leading Minneapolis based architecture firm specializing in designing exemplary homes in a diverse range of styles. We offer an attractive & competitive compensation package, Simple IRA, health insurance, a great team environment, & the opportunity to create incredible projects found at www.murphycodesign.com
Please submit your cover letter, resume & portfolio of your own work to email@example.com.