Project Manager Housing
Posted Friday, July 22
Pope Design Group
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong architectural project management and leadership skills to
work with our Senior Living and Multi-family housing markets. This person will be as comfortable in a
business-development and project-pursuit role, as they are leading a project design team. The position
requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned
projects. Must have a strong background and familiarity with Multi-family Housing or Senior Living project
– Manage multiple projects at varying stages of completion, lead project teams completing ongoing work,
serve as primary client liaison and promote new projects.
– Carry primary responsibility for managing budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and
documentation, responsiveness of design solutions, and growth of the client relationship.
– Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
– May supervise a small staff of architects, technicians & designers
– Unfold existing client relationships and help to establish new ones.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in
their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
– Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Multi-family Housing or Senior
Living project types.
– Strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic and creative thinking.
– Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and has a working knowledge of Bluebeam, Sketchup,
Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software.
Education and Experience:
– Professional Degree in Architecture; Professional licensure is preferred.
– 10+ years of experience and at least 5+ years of experience managing Multi-family Housing or Senior Living
About Pope Architects:
We are a full service architectural and interior design firm based in St. Paul, MN founded in 1974.
work in Senior and Multi-Family Housing, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, and the Education markets drive
continued growth and provide many opportunities to serve our client’s needs by developing creative and
When searching for talent to join our team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, and recruit individuals that
support our core values: passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to exceed client
expectations and offer a collaborative design experience with a focus on excellence. These values span across
those who fill all positions in our firm, from the architects, interior designers, and technicians to the
administrative and support staff. We provide an enriching place for staff to work, while having fun.
more about our firm please visit our website, www.popedesign.com AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please forward referral resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email to