Quality Control Specialist (qaqc) – Residential
Posted Thursday, April 29
Highly prestigious full-services home design firm located in the Twin Cities hiring a residential Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QAQC) Specialist. This single-family residential firm has an unparalleled reputation for its culture, award-winning homes, and complete customer satisfaction.
• Recognized as a premier full service single family home design firm providing custom homes designs, remodeling services, stock house plans, and luxury home design
• Projects are frequently featured on the Parade of Homes
• Recipient of many design awards
• An experienced team of design experts
What You Will Do:
• The QA/QC Specialist will review house plans for design standards, code compliance, state regulations, and local ordinances
• Identify inadequacies or plan defects in single-family home projects
• Perform simple calculations for the sizing of building structural members
• 5+ years of experience with single-family residential design/construction
• Ability to read blueprints, construction documents, specifications, and technical drawings
• Familiarity with code compliance
• Experience with, or willingness to learn structural calculations for sizing headers
• AutoCAD or Revit experience a plus
This is a full-time, long-term position! Applicants with experience working for a residential architecture firm or a home builder will be given strong consideration.
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com