Residential Architect/Intern Architect
Posted Thursday, October 1
Rehkamp Larson Architects
Rehkamp Larson Architects, Inc., an award-winning Minneapolis residential architecture firm seeks a talented, self-motivated candidate with a desire for professional growth for a contract or full time Architect or Intern Architect position.
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated person who is eager to become involved in all phases of design and grow with our talented team. Our office structure is based on collaborative efforts from everyone to insure our clients and staff enjoy the best design experience possible.
• Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution
• Minimum 2-10 years of experience preferred
• Residential architecture experience preferred but not required
• Excellent AutoCAD drafting and SketchUp skills
• Proficiency with graphics software
• Licensed or working towards licensure
• Attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Rehkamp Larson Architects Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, retirement plan, medical/dental insurance, reimbursement for professional society memberships and continuing education benefits.
Please provide a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Our office is located in Linden Hills in Southwest Minneapolis.
612 285 7275