Residential Architectural Designer
Posted Friday, June 28
Quartersawn Design Build
Quartersawn Design Build is seeking an experienced residential remodeling Architect: Lead Designer.
At Quartersawn, our passion is creatively solving problems to make life better by providing high quality, design-led, tailor made residential remodeling experiences. We specialize in major upgrades to older homes in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
We are growing and holding to our core values of Relationships, Professionalism, Joy and Creativity as we search for this individual who is both quality and homeowner focused, and detail and growth oriented.
Salary is negotiable and should reflect professional experience and demonstrated knowledge. We offer incentives/bonuses as well.
Opportunity to advance and lead the design department in the near future. All applications are handled with strict confidence.
• At least 5 years experience at a residential architectural firm or a premier residential
design build company.
• Prior, hands-on, building experience a huge plus.
• Ability to establish quality relationships with Homeowners.
• Ability to design several styles and reflect the homeowner’s desires.
• Candidates must be team oriented and have good graphic and verbal communication
• Experience in interior and exterior details for both remodeling and new construction is
• A professional degree in architecture is valued but not required.
Please apply through this link: https://quartersawn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34