Posted Wednesday, November 17
Would you enjoy designing and drafting high-end, custom homes? Would you like to learn from one of the most recognized residential designers in our region?
We are hiring a Residential Designer for high-end single family residential projects. Join a 40+ year-old residential design firm that is the recipient of many local and regional design and construction awards. You will work alongside the owner and principal designer to bring visions to life for remodels, additions, and new construction.
What You Will Do:
• Utilize Revit and SketchUp to bring custom home designs to life
• Work on conceptual design through design development
• Be part of a recognized team
What the Residential Designer Position Offers You:
• A fulltime position with flexible hours
• Work with custom home designs where every home is different
• Create designs for custom homes up to $3M
• Outstanding wage and comprehensive benefit package including 401k match and profit sharing
• High level of proficiency with Revit and SketchUp
• Knowledge of residential design and construction
• Previous experience drafting single family residential homes
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com
(763) 489- 7700