Posted Monday, October 5
We are hiring a Residential Designer! Would you enjoy designing / drafting homes people live in, and positively affecting their lives through beautiful and functional designs?
We are hiring a residential drafter for new construction, high-end single-family homes. Join a 50-year-old firm that is the recipient of many design and construction awards.
You be taught to design, draft, and manage custom home projects!
What This Company Offers You:
• A fulltime, long-term position with flexible hours
• Work with custom home designs where every home is different
• The ability to work on all phases of singly family residential projects
• Mentoring provided from awarded and very experienced home designers
• Learn all aspects of residential design and construction through training and coaching for professional development
• 1+ years of professional architecture drafting experience with residential projects
• Associates degree in architectural drafting, bachelor’s degree in architecture
• A firm understanding of construction documents
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills and a progressive work history
• Proficient with AutoCAD software
The work you do will have an immediate impact on families that occupy custom homes, and the neighborhoods they belong to. If you are inspired by working on functional yet aesthetically pleasing luxury homes, this is the position you’ve been seeking. Apply today!
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to: email@example.com
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com