Residential Revit Specialist
Posted Saturday, September 21
Ron Brenner Architects
Ron Brenner Architects; located in Stillwater, MN specializes in custom Single-Family Residential Design and intimately scaled Commercial projects. We are seeking a technically oriented individual to be responsible for quality control and the preparation of Construction Drawings within Revit. You will be valued as a key member of our team. Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills / traits:
• Possess a thorough understanding of residential construction systems and methods.
• Extensive experience completing Residential Construction Drawings to a 100% complete level within Revit.
• A passion for getting things done accurately and concisely.
• Ability to conceptualize residential structural systems and coordinate elements with the structural engineer of record.
• Ability to take design sketches and concepts prepared by Project Architect; and develop them into real working solutions.
• Ability to oversee, review and red line the work of other staff members.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Autocad, Sketchup and Rendering skills are a strong plus.
• A desire to learn, work within a team environment and have fun in the process. Fuddy-Duddies need not apply.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are open to this position being full-time, part-time or on a contract basis.
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience.