Posted Wednesday, January 23
Do you design and model in three dimensions? Are you a proponent of building information modeling (BIM) and excited by the benefits BIM offers to our industry?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above, the Revit/BIM Designer position may be for you! We are hiring a Designer that will assist with creating BIM models for commercial, education, hospitality, and healthcare projects. Your proficiency with Revit software and ability to create families means we’d like to speak with you!
This is an opportunity to join a mid-size design firm with with projects nationwide. You will collaborate with the architectural, mechanical, and electrical teams to model, create graphics for presentations, and build industry-specific Revit content. Your knowledge of Revit (any industry specific version of Revit is ok too) will contribute to outstanding architectural design, consulting engineering services, and 3D modeling capabilities.
What This Position Offers You:
• Become an expert with Revit software and building information modeling technologies
• An ability to work with multiple industries including architecture, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering
• Participate in a wide range of project types and project sizes
• Outstanding compensation with a comprehensive benefit package
• Enjoy flexible office hours and a relaxed working atmosphere
• Receive multiple bonuses each year, and profit sharing
• Advancement into Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and other roles
What You Will Need:
• Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Interior Design, or related field
• A high level of Proficiency with Revit software is required
• 1-5+ years of professional drafting experience in any industry
• Knowledge of creating Revit families/content is a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com