Revit/cad Technician – 5-10 Plus Years Experience
Posted Wednesday, January 8
Luken Architecture is looking for an individual with technical experience in BIM/CAD production of architectural design and construction documents on a variety of projects. The position requires:
• Expertise in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe software. Experience in presentation software (Sketch-Up, Photoshop, other), and familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
• Working in multiple BIM/CAD standards within multiple document and office file management websites.
• Researching product information.
• Coordination of work and documents with multiple team members in different design and engineering disciplines.
• Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
• An aptitude to work in a fast paced multi-faceted, small studio environment on multiple projects around overlapping deadlines and commitments.
Luken Architecture is a small firm located in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood with a strong reputation for high quality architecture performed within the public and private sector. With a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation, we seek an individual with a positive spirit that wants to learn and grow. Must love dogs… we do have an office resident.