Posted Tuesday, January 22
Architectural Revit Designer:
Architectural, Engineering and Interior Design firm in the Twin Cities Southeast Metro looking is seeking an Architectural Revit Designer to add to their growing firm. You will be responsible for production drawings for the architectural and design group and maintain the files for these projects ensuring their progress through completion.
You’ll Get To:
– Actively oversee and create architectural drawings and models in Revit for new and current projects
– Manage and maintain drawings in engineering
– Control the distribution of drawings out
– Make thorough accurate revisions to existing drawings using Revit Architecture
– Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting/Design or a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
– 5+ years of experience in a design firm using Revit Architecture
– Proficiency in Revit and AutoCad
– Experience with SketchUp and Adobe software
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.