Revit Drafter | David Charlez Designs | Luxury Custom Homes
Posted Monday, July 13
David Charlez Designs
David Charlez Designs is one of the Twin Cities leading architectural design firms specializing in the luxury custom home segment. We partner with premier luxury builders and provide award winning designs and service. We are committed to providing new and innovative design through the use of creative cutting-edge technology.
David Charlez Designs (DCD) is currently seeking an individual with passion for the custom home design segment, is hard-working and likes to work in a fast paced environment with an award winning team.
• Produce Construction Documents using REVIT
• Perform site assessments/measures
• Coordinate with the internal DCD team
• Minimum 2YR degree in Architectural Drafting
• Custom home drafting experience preferred, but not required
• Intermediate or better level of proficiency in Revit
• Knowledgeable in Sketch-up preferred but not required
DCD offers a competitive salary and generous benefits packaged with Profit Sharing, 401K retirement savings program, flexible schedule, PTO, and paid holidays. DCD is committed to mentoring our staff and creating opportunities for advancement into roles with increased involvement and project complexity.
For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to: