Revit Specialist – BIM Coordinator / BIM Manager
Posted Monday, February 15
Are you a proponent of building information modeling (BIM) and excited by the benefits BIM offers the architecture and engineering industries? Do you consider yourself a strong Revit user?
Now hiring a Revit Specialist! We want to hear from you if you enjoy using Revit and are thirsty to contribute to the development of Revit and related BIM technologies.
This is the perfect job for someone that would like to get out of the project-driven environment and enter into consulting and supporting of other firms using Revit.
Your skill set will be enhanced with training to make you a technical expert with Revit and associated BIM tools. You will then contribute to the development and support of Revit add-on software!
If you ever thought to yourself, “I really wish Revit could do…” this is the job for you! This is more than a Revit Specialist position – it is an opportunity to become a BIM software influencer and developer.
What This Position Offers You:
• An alternative career path to standard architecture project work
• An opportunity to shape future software packages used by the entire architecture and engineering communities nationally and internationally
• Receive training and mentoring from senior technical BIM/Revit consultants
• Maintain the option to get back into project roles if desired
• Outstanding Salary, and comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
This is an opportunity to elevate yourself above the standard industry professional, and capitalize on higher pay in the software development space. This position is with an award-winning firm, and a national leader is the design technology space.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Revit software
• Previous BIM Management or BIM Coordination experience preferred. Revit power users will also be also given strong consideration
• General understanding of commercial building project design phases
• Ideas for how Revit can be improved for Architects and Engineers
• Written communication skills
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com