Posted Thursday, January 3
HMA Architects, Ltd
HMA Architects is a progressive architectural firm located in St. Cloud, MN. We have been providing high quality architectural services for over 27 years. We are currently seeking a Revit Technician/Drafter to join our creative team of professionals.
Candidates must demonstrate initiative and ability to contribute to our team, focus on innovative design solutions, client service, and HMA’s procedures, standards and quality expectations.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications & skills:
• Graduate of an architecturally accredited technical college or equivalent experience
• Preferably with 1-3 years of working experience
• Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD 2015, construction documents and building assembly
• Experience using Sketch-Up, Adobe Software, Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal skills
HMA Architects is committed to providing every client with the highest possible service utilizing state of the art computer modeling software. Our Firm has experience in a wide variety of project types including municipal, religious, multi-family, hospitality, military, healthcare and office.
We offer a competitive salary based on skill and experience. Our benefit package includes paid vacation and holidays, 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts and dental coverage.
Qualified candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to:
Please visit our web site for a preview of some of the exciting projects we are working on