Senior Architectural Designer
Posted Thursday, February 6
Now hiring a Senior Architectural Designer that creates solutions to improve the way people live and work! The Senior Designer will create spaces that inspire and transcend imagination.
The ideal candidate for the Designer/Senior Technician position will have 3+ years of post-graduation experience, strong technical, design, detailing, and project coordination skills.
You will be an integral team member collaborating with Designers and Senior Architects on new construction commercial architecture projects. Work on fun projects, collaborate with others, and enjoy what you do!
What You Will Do:
• Participate in all facets of the commercial architecture project development cycle
• Incorporate input into the overall project design for hospitality, corporate, foodservice, and retail projects
• Work with the team to create the Revit model
• Advance the production of schematic, design development, and construction documents in compliance with project scope, schedule, cost, and intent
• Prepare marketing graphics, presentation boards, and other marketing material
• Collaborate and coordinate with consultants to ensure integrated deliverables
• Associates or Technical degree, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
• 3-10+ years of professional architectural drafting and design experience
• Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD software
• Demonstrated professional production experience in design development and construction documents
• Site planning experience a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com