Senior Architectural Designer / Technician
Posted Thursday, October 10
Are you looking for more flexibility with your working hours? Would you like to be surrounded by great people and actually enjoy going into work every day?
If you would like the option to work four days a week with flexible hours, and be part of an outstanding company culture, we are hiring a Senior Architectural Designer/Technician.
The Designer will participate in front-end architectural design, and work as a member of a project team to develop designs and produce the architectural drawings. The projects will vary, and the office will support your growth at each turn. As a member of a tight knit architecture firm, the people you spend your days with will inspire and entertain.
What This Position Offers You:
• Flexible hours with tremendous work-life balance
• The option to work four, ten-hour days
• An office atmosphere where people have fun together, and create amazing designs
• Above market compensation and complete benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) matching, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, and more!
• A personalized advancement plan created specifically for you and your professional interests and goals
What You Will Do:
• Front end architectural design work
• Site planning and rendering
• Carry designs through SD, DD, and CDs
• Coordination with consultants and engineers
• Projects include corporate workplace and hospitality
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Associates or Technical degree in Architectural Drafting, Architectural Technology, or related field
• 5+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• A great design sense
• The ability to create project documents in all project phases including schematic design, design development, and construction documents
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com